“I have had both my kids come here for treatment. The staff and doctors are very courteous and take the time to answer questions. Very accommodating for appointments and emergencies. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an Orthodontist in the area.”
Titanium has proven to be the most biocompatible metal to use in the dental and orthodontic industries. Titanium offers the perfect solution for a biocompatible and holistic orthodontic system. We can replace the common nickel-titanium and stainless steel archwires with titanium orthodontic wires.
These are a few of the reasons many people prefer this holistic orthodontics treatment over traditional methods:
- Titanium offers durability, flexibility, strength, and resistance to corrosion. The use of this metal is widespread in the medical and sports industries.
- Archwires made with titanium offer unique stored energy that delivers continuous, sustained forces to move the teeth into position gently.
- This metal is biocompatible and made from the same materials used for a variety of medical devices.
- Brackets and buccal tubes made with titanium provide precise pressure over the course of the treatment.
- Some patients experience allergic reactions from heavy metals, but titanium decreases the likelihood of reactions. We offer biocompatible materials, thermos-framed plastic retainers, and even gluten-free retainers if needed.